Monday, May 17, 2004

Free to be yourself

I love that I can do whatever I want with my blog. I am under no obligation to report on any story. I can say whatever I want. Because I am semi-anonymous I can even push many subjects that could get me fired from a job or hurt close friendships. Mind you I don't want to hurt anyone, that is why I hold my tounge in many conversations so I don't push people away needlessly. Granted there is a time to separate but if all you do is push people away from you, I would do some close self examination.

My desire is to post thoughts about life as a Christian living against the grain of polytheistic american culture. In order to post more often I need to overcome in personal self discipline areas of time management. Well I feel good about the future. I am weak but I am laying down my life and living in the death of Christ Jesus. I know that sounds funny but so goes the Life of Freedom. I am tired of talking about it. I want to live it.